IJMC - Newt's Ideas For His Next Book.
Ok, so I don't like the guy, and he's representing my state. How
appropriate. In the meantime, enjoy the top 20 list below...and remember,
if you chose to write any of them, just send it to me and I'll publish it!
P.S. For those who noticed, the IJMC has slowed down a bit. Expect it to
be back up to it's 1-a-day after I find some small puppies.
Top 20 Children's Books Not recommended by the National Library Assoc.
20. Clifford the Big Dog is Put to Sleep.
19. Valuable Protein and Other Nutritional Benefits of Things from your
18. The Hardy Boys, the Bobsey Twins, and the Vice Squad.
17. The Tickling Babysitter
16. A Pictoral History of Circus Geek Suicides.
15. Charles Manson Bedtime Stories.
14. Daddy Loses His Job and Finds the Bottle.
13. Babar becomes a Piano.
12. Controlling the playground: Respect through Fear.
11. David Duke's World of Imagination.
10. Curious George and the High-Voltage Fence.
9. The Boy Who Died from Eating All His Vegetables.
8. Legends of Scab Football.
7. Teddy: the Elf with the Detached Retina.
6. Tommy Tune: Boy Choreographer.
5. Joe Garagiola Retells Favorite Fairy Tales But Can't Remember the
Endings to All of them.
4. Ed Beckley's Start a Real-Estate Empire with the change from your Mom's
3. Things Rich Kids Have, but you never will.
2. Let's Draw Betty and Veronica without their clothes on.
1. The Care Bears Maul Some Campers and are Shot Dead.